Urban Laby beach cruiser is the zenith of cruiser bikes for women. It combines the most sought after elements of comfort, affordability and style. Rarely will find beach cruisers out there that can come close to the value this one offers.
So, if you are looking for a comfortable bike that would turn heads as you ride along the beach or through the beautiful vistas of the country side then this bike will suite you. However, you should note that cruiser bikes are generally bought for comfortable commute purposes to and fro common places like grocery stores, college or work. If you are living in a small town, then these are the bikes to go for.
Boasting a curvy cute frame, the Frimstrong Urban Lady Beach Cruiser is a bike to behold. For this and many other reasons, this bike has been selected as the best women’s cruiser bike as of yet. With sturdy and appealing steel frame with steel and aluminium wheels and balloon tires, this bike has everything that you can wish for in a cruiser bike.
Features and Specs
Ideal for casual riding, the 26-inch, single-speed Urban Lady cruiser bike is a great choice for many environments — by the beach, around town, or anywhere else on a paved path.
- Ride Easy: The Urban Lady rides smooth, pedals easy, and it’s fun. With three different gear options — one, three, seven, or 21 speeds — you can choose the right bike for your terrain or favorite activities.
- Design: Available in 13 colors, there’s sure to be a bike to fit your unique style.
- Affordability: The quality of this bike ensures that it can withstand long distances
- Comfort Seat + Wide Tires: With double coil springs on a cushioned seat, your ride will be as smooth as the trails. Plus, with unique 2.125” tires, every bump will be absorbed for smooth sailing.
- Smooth riding: Great for an afternoon riding with friends, this single-speed Urban Lady doesn’t get any easier. There are no cables hanging off the bike or complicated gear systems, and you’ll be able to maintain a consistent cruising speed from 3 to 15 MPH.
Brakes: Available with either rear coaster brakes on our single or 3-speed models, or front and rear handbrakes for 7-speed and 21-speed models, your ride can stop when you’re ready.
In short, this women’s cruiser bike has the following specs
- Color options: Yes
- Wheel Size: 26 inch and 24 inch
- Speed Options: Single, 3 speed and 7 speed
- Limited lifetime warranty (Frame is lifetime)
- Frame size: 16 inch
- Gear System: Shimano
- Brakes: Coaster (single and 3 speed only), Hand Brakes (7 speed)
Now from the above mentioned specs you can notice that this bike comes in vast variety of models. Therefore, you are bound to find one that suits completely to your taste. Of course color is one the biggest requirement for good aesthetics and personal customization. Thus, you will be delighted with the options on this cruiser bike.
This Firmstrong Urban Bike features coaster brakes, which many of us out there find more comfortable, especially at low speeds. However, should you choose to go for the 7 speed model, the bike will carry hand brakes instead of coaster brakes.
Although single speed would suffice to many of us, for people who have hilly neighborhoods, or those who need a bit extra speed then 3 speed is a good version to go for. However, if you are looking for ultimate comfort, then there is no comparison with the 7 speed models.
Why Should You Consider This Women’s Cruiser Bike
Enjoy a smooth, easy ride with the Firmstrong Urban Lady, a classic cruiser bike that comes in four speed options (single-, 3-, 7, and 21-speed) and two wheel sizes (24-inch and 26-inch) to fit your riding style.
The curvy steel cruiser frame is complemented by aluminum wheels that feature 2.125-inch wide white-wall tires, which roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy.
The Urban Lady is available in these four gearing options. Other features include wide cruiser bike handlebars with synthetic leather grips, slick waffle tread tires (single-speed with knobby tires), and a guard to protect pant cuffs from getting caught in the chain. The 24-inch model is suited for riders from 4 feet to 5 feet, 2 inches tall, while the 26-inch model fits riders from 5 feet to 6 feet tall. The bike is shipped 80 percent assembled.