If you are looking for the perfect bike that combines the elements of great value, aesthetics, functionality and flawless reviews, then you got a winner here. This is one of the best cruiser bikes in the market.
Inspired by the design of classic cruiser bicycles, this bike is made to roll smooth on paths, boardwalks, streets and trails. The brand of this bike has focused all of its attention on comfort, ease and quality. Doesn’t matter if you’re riding around the neighborhood, to the store or just out enjoying the day, It’s all about the journey, as well as enjoying the ride.
Enjoy a smooth, easy ride with the Firmstrong Urban Lady, a classic cruiser bike that comes in four speed options (single-, 3-, 7, and 21-speed) and two wheel sizes (24-inch and 26-inch) to fit your riding style.
You can choose the right bike for your terrain or favorite activities. There are no cables hanging off the bike or complicated gear systems, and you’ll be able to maintain a consistent cruising speed from 3 to 15 MPH.
- Single-speed is ideal for casual, recreational riding on flatter terrain. While only offering one gear, the single-speed Urban Man is still able to serve the differing needs of various riders. It’s ideal for those who want a simple bicycle that is fun and easy to operate.
- 3-speed Shimano internal hub with easy-to-use Nexus shifter gives you more gears for climbing hills and enjoying longer rides. Good for rides up to 20 miles and speeds up to 15 MPH.
- 7-speed Shimano external hub allows for more riding options — from short leisure trips to long distance commutes. Includes front and rear handbrakes. Includes rear coaster brake. Good for rides up to 30 miles and speeds up to 20 MPH.
- 21-speed Shimano Tourney derailleur provides a wide range of gears for tackling more high intensity riding. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise. Good for rides up to 40 miles and speeds up to 30 MPH.
No matter if you cruising along the beach or around the city, with this Stretch Cruiser Bike you will stick out of the crowd of all those other same looking bikes.
The frame length is nearly double that of a standard cruiser bike and the seat is another 5″ lower to the ground. The setup of this Urban Man Cruiser Bike is not just like any other bicycle, but with your feet far out in front of your body. It looks very different, but in this case different is good, it provides added comfort to your legs while on the road and makes leisurely riding more enjoyable.
The curvy steel cruiser frame is complemented by aluminum wheels that feature 2.125-inch wide white-wall tires, which roll smooth and easy as well as cushion the bumps as you ride over them freely. The wide, oversized seat completes your comfort with dual springs that help make the ride soft and cushy.
Close attention has been paid to he comfort factor. The wide dual handlebars with great along with dual spring saddle can provide comfort for prolonged journeys.
The glossy surface, although primarily built for aesthetics, can also provide better aerodynamics by reducing friction enabling you to commute quickly and smoothly. The result of this can be seen especially when cruising at high speeds.
This bike has following specifications and options
- Frame Style: Classic Cruiser Frame
- Riding Position: Upright, relaxed
- Gear Options: 1-speed, 3-speed, 7-speed, 21-speed
- Grip Type: Foam
- Brake Options: Coaster brake (1-/3-speed); hand brake (7-/21-speed)
- Seat Type: Dual-spring comfort cruiser saddle
- Frame Material: Steel
- Wheel Sizes: 24-inch (4- to 5-foot, 2-inch riders), 26-inch (5-foot, 4-inch to 6-foot, 2-inch riders)
- Bike Weight: 38 pounds
An advantage of single speed cruiser bicycle is that they require little maintenance and the coaster brake means that there are no brake cables to have to mess around with. If you think you have a need for speed, or if your have a hilly neighborhood, you may prefer opting for multiple speeds options. Like any machine with gears, bikes also benefit in terms of speed and comfort. The higher the number of gears, the smoother is your ride. For hill climbing, 3 or 7 speed bike is a must.
Also, if you like handbrakes over coaster brakes, then go for the 7 speed model of this Firmstrong Urban Beach Cruiser Bike for Men. Additionally, if you want to customize the bike to your taste, then optional bicycle fenders can be bought and installed.
This bicycle is just the perfect beach cruiser bike for day to day casual use. This is the bicycle by riding on which you can have a wonderful ride by the seaside and many other places. Granted, this cruiser bike is not the most affordable from the lot, but it still quite reasonably priced when taking the quality into consideration. Plus quality aside, this bike is a very comfortable one.